There are secrets keeping secrets wrapped in jealous secret lies. Oh, these secrets disrespect you; too, they're secrets you'd despise.
These are secrets way detestable, a calumny in rot; you'd like to think them needed, but they're "grifting," so they're not.
They're not the same as "confidence," that measurement is off. This "secret" profits keepers... a "confidence" does not. See, "keepers" hold a higher ground and having held, keep holding; their confidence is with themselves, to you they're not beholding.
They keep "it" to be special, and to have their catbird seat. They keep "it" and degrade our lives, inflating their conceits. They keep it as they've no respect... for what you might hold dear, then appropriate YOUR dreams and such — manipulate your fear.
It's that secret at the flash-point, see? It is coveted, held dear; if they share "it" they're not special, dig? So? They manufacture fear!
I blithely sprint your un-trod path
...Then it's from your edge I'm sailing, and I show we need not fear! What's "scared" us is a blessing, and it's that I would make clear! Mere lies have framed too neatly what you've hid, so well, from us. We're knowing, "move" less awkwardly... ...apart from errant trust!
We leap these wrongful hurdles knowing courage and élan; we tread new paths of tolerance, best practice, and beyond!
...Beyond? ...There are new star fields — glowing meadows liquid light... where the struggle for creation blooms strange flowers every night! The night is day, or day is night — it's up to you to choose! What you watch, quite simply, changes! Pay attention; slip your noose!
...Turn to see Earth’s *blueness* that we'd sicken toxic brown. See labored breathing's air and sea...ocean currents slowing down. Feel clouds like poisonous pillows; acrid lightening splits dark sky; taste a bitter truth, perchance, where birds refuse to fly!
...Hear the rumble of cetaceans as they make their conversations... to the "winsome wraith-like watchers from beyond the farest reaches." These are, perhaps, connected to the "dreams" that we're discounting, ideals we have chosen to betray, like they were nothing!
No! I cleave Monk Bruno's heavens! Right this moment? ...Breathing free! I scoff at all rejection. E'en opposed... ...I'm off my knees!
See? I keep my eyes wide open, see bastards as they are — just motes of sentient carbon born of massive blue white stars. Though, still, they’d keep their secrets like the "manner lords" of old. Their position is not justice, so it's why I warn and scold!
As a person is their way is; if you're mated to the dark? Your *secrets* are crass disrespect; it's you keeps humans "parked"!
I open up my mind and heart,
- Oh... ...it's not a way for everyone. Ever prepared for the tumult of "new information" one is encouraged by best practice to have sensible core values, still, even as they themselves are in no way inviolate. Current information informs consent. Informed consent is paramount.
- Remaining, one of those aforementioned tentative core values is a decided lack of toleration, by and large, regarding the toleration of secrets wholly disrepecting individuals in a lay citizenry. This lack of toleration also leavens toleration for errant systems punishing individuals who righteously "whistleblow" as a result of this conjectured—if likely—and wholly unethical secrecy.
- On reflection — I would do away with those secrets spelled like they were four letter words. Most secrets are, certainly, like those words... little packets of disrespect taken form for profit. Many times, actually, the traditional four letter words reflect a health superior to the leveling secrets we regard, and which are certainly preferable to secrets we must despise in an unfettered comparison of them.
- Why do you keep YOUR secrets, and are the reasons tragic? That UFOs are kept a secret from you is a multiplier of that tragedy, by way of example.
- Here's a secret... a secret that, revealed, would be the undoing of many other such secrets. John Ford, by way of example, is innocent of any crime. He's in gulag the last 15 years because his very "official" accusers were, ironically, guilty of multiple crimes! That said, I expect that an honorably functioning and reasonably transparent governmental body conceived in honesty and making every effort to perform best practice in the interests of its people would in no way be threatened by a... Wikileaks, say.
- John Ford incarcerated at the hands of criminal government elite illustrates precisely why Wikileaks is more a likely blessing and less a curse. Would that Ford could be wiki-leaked. Someone skilled should try... the pay-off could be in the millions for the right leagal team... Ford restored.
- Wikileaks is not thrust upon the undeserved and undeserving; I submit elite bodies provoke it, themselves. I submit decades of crafty mendaciousness, black ops, institutional duplicity, fulsome graft, accepted sociopathy, and dishonorable practice, apart from wasting the lives of cannon-fodder soldiers... facilitates fertile ground for fear of a bright light into "business as usual" politics as disrespecting, reader, as it is disrespectful.
- No, the blame rests with the facilitator of the regarded mess... not a "wikileaks." A "Wikileaks" only provides ample reason with regard to reflecting a revulsion we all must feel for elected officials betraying the public trust as soon as they take their wide-bottomed chairs. That's the real problem, eh? It's these and the entirely unelected personal empire builders standing behind these who are to blame. Please note that I point with all ten fingers and the toes by default as is physically required.