- Better start looking for ways to give it up and give it back... or prepare to get it on — Corporate Amerika!
- Verily, "Let's get ready to Rum-blllllllllllllllllllle"!
- "As a result of the [Civil] war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow... until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and... the Republic is destroyed." — Abraham Lincoln was to have said in 1864.
- The Supreme Court recently allowed 5 to 4 as to how all those "Lincoln forsworn" corporations, these sons of soulless corpocracy, these bloody lipped pecuniary pirates—can do all that and more while on the "up and up" and the "fair and square," too! The middle class shrivels, falters, and dies like the Republic giving birth to it.
- Corporations have long been treated as a kind of legal "individual" much like any single human being, but now, without regard to any sense of appropriate scale, they are legally the "same" as you and me: able to sway their mal-scaled will in any way within the "law," now conveniently dictated by them.
- FORGOTTEN, see, is that these corporations are comparative IMMORTAL "individuals" with unendingly deep pockets, handily avoiding equal responsibility, equal accountability, equal dependability, equal blame-ability or equal liability; insentient reptiles, they are devoid of ethical conscientiousness or compassion because human reptiles composing them—and serving them in some psychopathic multi-generational relay—are devoid themselves, in their aggregate, of ethical conscientiousness or compassion.
- My question: why tolerate corporate "reptiles" where corporate "mammals" might be sought? Over specialized and short-sighted Reptiles will always prefer the uber-conservative swamp serving them; progressive mammals, on the other hand, can chance to inherit the stars! I'd rather aspire to the efficacious chance aforementioned. I submit the reader might, too.
- ...Embrace the concrescence ... pierce the veil ... employ a forward escape! Beyond? The Kingdom!
Restore John Ford!