Forget those making *judgments*
From the centers of their webs...
Or those who raise the fates of some,
But others curse with Krebs.
Fairness is your issue?
...Insure a solid grounding?
...Think: how it's best to lay to rest
That ignorance confounding!
So, how to make a "judgment,"
And stay one step ahead?
Best — "judge ye not, lest ye be judged,"
And search your *skies*, instead.
- Oh, fret not my friends and fellow loved ones... or even that coldly regarded antithesis of same, of needs held even closer! The poetic explication above is well beyond my present capability as a human-bean (sic)... Though I aspire to it, as we all should...
- No. I fear I must remain decidedly partisan and obnoxiously singular to the end of my days! It's in the guild's bylaws.
- All kidding aside, partisanship is indicated, after all, because there ARE partisans in what's taken, conventionally, for the "corporeal," eh? See these aforementioned partisans create me, at root... they challenge me, inspire me, embolden me, or provoke me! Asked which came first, the pelican or the Lehmberg, my take is that this race goes, decidedly, to the pelican. Such lack of imagination and courage should not so flap or squawk unrealized.
- ...With regard to singularity? I only aspire to reflect that to which we are all drawn, regardless. I read we're not pushed at all, but pulled. No apologies.
- First, if you're offensive? Best be bland. Rest assured, I'll offend in turn, if only for balance. It's difficult, you see, for a career soldier to turn another cheek, so lurid duels of now literary death must sadly ensue. I'll endeavor; however, not to be the first to pull my saber. Spit in my face; however, and face, yourself, a fiercely unpleasant, if decidedly educational, inundation. I promise.
- Frankly? A sneer just pisses me off... ...Like it was writ in stone that any of us had it together enough to portentously produce even one sneer, for any reason! A sneer is only ever regrettable, so I resent sneers provoked from me by your garden variety—and very fatuous—sneering, usually an ignorant popinjay, ironically, not remotely conversant with that upon which they would—and so confidently—pronounce. I sneer at sneers.
- People! The "merest-mote-of-consciousness-in-a-cyberspace-expanding-into-hyperspace-at-the-speed-of-light," I'm an innocent, like yourself, in that same cyberspace and beset by craven bastards as the innocent always are! LOL! That's why the rule of law is important... I digress.
- ...Seriously though, my unabashed loose literary cannon of admitted small caliber is needlessly generated in that noisy sullenness of others. Remaining is an intuition of consistent and considerable conviction so as to engage this perceived outrage of sinning sneeriness!
- I must, of needs then, fire on that which offends my intelligence, my sense of rationality, my appreciation for justice, my insistence on fairness, and my sincere perseverance that we aspire to a bigger box of grander potentialities and far more worthy *ideafications*! Again, no apologies.
- The preceding is predicated by a future I rush forward to greet, if accelerating uncontrollably towards it as I go... yes! Resistance is futile in this situation! Consider that singularity of the black hole, a similar attractant. Inexorable!
- All you can do is put english on the inevitable entry, english for the most graceful and productive approach... the right english, spiritual, technological, or otherwise? ...You pass through to, not "somewhere," according to out time's best "imagineers," but something else at a different *level*.
- Oh, and you *sing* in the process, sing in any way you can; sing even if you must carry that tune in a bucket. It's the song, you see, guiding the more honest interpretation of what one does see. You see?
- Such is the way of the ufological curmudgeon and paranormal poet/warrior. No apologies here, either. I'm writing if the only one reading, regardless.
- Hey, once a recipient of the, coveted by some, "Zorbie" award (...for importunate ufological angst production?), I won that august decoration, twice, with some small affection... ...intimated by the contentious awarding, even! Now, I've a *tradition* and *reputation* to uphold. I've a smidgen of a mini-*mandate* and diminutive *popularity* to be appreciated. I've a minute *notoriety* to live up to, eh? What others see before them I leave behind, in truth? Injection into the new hyperspace? I'm ready, girded even by the great barragrugous ZOT, so swing the hammer down! w000000t!
- Still, the bit of poesy above is a reminder that there are greater considerations than ceremony and ritual...traditions, reputations, mandates, and popularization... These greater considerations are festooning the table for our, made fearful, deliberation, eh? More of us would do well to remember that. We're made fearful. There's money in it for the top one percent... all know that on some level.
- It remains, we've an infant annum looming—and bigger fish to fry in it—even as we are distracted by bogus events and contrived occurrences, aberrant and abhorrent, reader, so compounding our unease and exacerbating our disquiet! Bogus and contrived?
- Yes, I must report that I suspect many of these "aberrant and abhorrent" events—and other occurrences of frothing toxemia in the 24 hour News Cycle—to be facilitated devices diverting us, the wholly abused rank and file 99%, from the aforementioned greater considerations... Oh, and would that there be an outrage wrought for our prideful manipulator... but wait, eh? No matter...
- It remains. Pride does go before the fall.
- In the coming year? I will, in my small way, attempt to insure just that! [g].
- ...But seriously, back at the *restive* ranch... consider, reader: What is "it"... regarding our on-topic and timeless tradition of epic length: the "other"... that "other" not *us* and sitting just at the perimeter of our limited perceptibility... ...through countless generations of recording human beings... ...and continues to teasingly interact with us, still?
- What indeed!?! What is more important than that... what could be more important than that ...when everything else only works to distract you from... that? We're not alone.
- That there is *something* there is trammeled out by so many intellectual worthies—and this expanding number of same from multiple disciplines—it insults intelligence not to consider "it," anymore! Moreover, apart from the preceding is the cacophonous level of decibels heralding the fatuous caterwauling from the intransigent opposition, also validating the preceding, if inversely! Real irony there if an eye is peeled for it.
- There is "there" there. Additionally, our intelligence is insulted.
- Sneer at your peril. Apart from several hundred years of niggardly applied, malfeasance rewarding, and unjustifiably canted religious arbitration—and these from a soulless collection of scientistic [sic] *insentieros*—arrogantly ignorant intellectual fanboys without decency, accountability, or responsibility—you, reader, are but a candle out of doors in what has, to date, been an environment stirred only by the gentlest of caressing and nurturing breezes!
- Grok that and cup your flame!
- We could be fierce torches in oxygenated air behind strong doors between stars... but we squander the window's opportunity of our dwindling planetary largess!
- We are a stupid people doing stupid things stupidly, and we furiously prosecute that stupidity, in an evolving stupidity inspired by stupidity, with stupid words and equally stupid deeds... transcending mere stupidity to a new and more expansive quantum level and cubed *Stupidity*.
- ...Pretty stupid.
- ...And it ain't the "woos," bunky. Disabuse yourself of that fatuous notion.
- "Woo-dom" only occurs as a reaction to the suspected betrayals of that "woo" rank and file by its official and learned authority! They don't pay off to the greater good, are not forthcoming with legitimate information, and we remain to fill that informational void... any way we can! "Take back the woo," as Regan Lee says!
- Curse who's responsible for belittling or invalidating my hatred of that ignorance when it's that person's cognitive "song and dance" not filling the informational bill... which has provoked that hatred, at the start! Be damned, sincerely!
- Culture is at fault. The fair-minded and progressive individual is without blame. Stand tall, reader. Enough for both of us, I will.
- ...My suspicion—my intuition, my ideation, my anticipation, my presumption... beyond valueless *faith* and the personal fables of self-serving *hope*— is that an association with the aforementioned *other* I'm on about—get ready—...can empower the individual to more intellectuality, physicality, and self-sufficiency—make you smarter, healthier, and richer—I'm betting... ...which of course is the bane of a jealous culture officiated by the 1%: some few sociopaths, niggards in aspect and monsters in character... actually a fraction of a fraction of the remaining seven billion souls on this depleted sphere... with most seriously suffering in one form or another.
- ...And you know what? Ironically, that monstrous "fraction of a fraction" suffers, itself, still!
- Consider: just since the late sixties the rate of children born with autism has jumped from one in ten thousand... to 1 in 166... so, a reduced quality of humanity in the quantity of humanity... ...and the poles are melting, too...
- What's on Reality TV?
- Throw dollars at that? ...Make a scientific pronouncement? ...Kiss your pampered ass good-bye? Hello? [tic..tic..tic... is this thing on?]
- Hot flash to the "movers and shakers" so informed: you better start moving and shaking. "Move" and "shake" you egalitarian sensibilities lest you're dragged from your homes and offices and made to pay in blood for your scurrilous social betrayals! We'll likely do that anyway, but the quality of your righteous comeuppance shall not improve with age, I suspect.
- Read on!