Learn, well, your "lessons" kiddies; best take them near to heart, or your culture will intrude its will and blow your soul apart. This knowledge can be useful; you're better served forewarned. See, not the devil as advised, it's culture with the horns.
Demanding what's unsuited; it will abrogate your talent; it'll put you in its prisons and then act all prim and gallant. It lies regarding its fair play; it produces specious rules... ...won't itself abide its edicts; these are aimed at me and you.
It grinds you with a "science" that deports the efficacious, then it treats you like a chump revealed, so is, frankly, far from gracious. It keeps your eyes from wonders which are looming in your skies. Then it ridicules the questions you might ask regarding why.
It won't admit the wrongs it's wrought to further selfish ends. It won't admit the tyranny it's used in "self-defense." It shan't reduce our numbers* and it poisons spaceship Earth. It is monstrousness personified. It's a full blown—vicious—curse.
See, some think themselves a "better lot," their genes so then "supreme"; they'd take from you the self-respect you've paid your dues to glean. These degrade the individual! This debilitates the lot! They're gleeful you don't get it; you think it's care? It's not.
These define your culture, then, as reptiles holding sway. These corrupt your sensibilities. These smile and say, "have faith." These keep you fighting unjust wars; these make you fight yourselves. These polarize the issues so the stress degrades your health!
They're a dweller of your shadows, and they listen to your moans, though your crying is regarded as the whining of mere toiling drones. They shall not, then, respect you. Respect compels concern, and the moment that they make that so? Less ducats they can *earn*.
You see how this might cramp their plans, and complicate their graft. You perceive that you're just grease for wheels and queued up for their shaft. You find that you're beneath concern, beneath their small contempt. The spot you think you call your own was never yours. You rent!
There are secrets they're possessing; these, the stuff of all your dreams. These are dreams of satisfaction found like sparkling mountain streams. The bluest skies still filled with birds to live in easy balance; the forests softly breathing air, the mountains are their chalice. The desert's colored sand art, and the valley is proscibed as a cradle now denied you. You just grow old, then dream and die.
These disrespect the weakest at their "comfort loving" peril, and ridicule anomaly 'til it's bone-dry, spent, and sterile. These practice homocentric crap, while wearing smirking frowns: that we're alone in unknown space? These covet errant crowns! Keep believing we are "conquerors," that Earth is subject to our *will*? Keep your faith that won't be tested — take the bitter—bluer—pill!
Still... growing could be possible — would continue past the end. Less is more I have discovered. More is death; I must contend. Though, suffer overpopulation to unearth some grand disease that will humble prideful humankind, and bring it to its knees.
- *I'll say it again. We have an overpopulation problem, at all—billions of extra people—so any one person does not have to be respected too much. See how that works? Save the world? Sire once or not at all... I digress...
- Overpopulation is desired from the class officiating culture. If some person balks at a lofty, prideful, and authoritarian command from her manor lord—won't gladly lift her skirts, say, for the imperative of her master's scabby gherkin? Make it easy, then, to procure another! Make it sure that there is always one who shan't balk ... one who will "lift her skirts," so to speak! An apt metaphor.
- Having, then, secured a degraded population pool from which to draw, these legislate, facilitate, educate, but otherwise encourage that lowest of malleable low common denominators. Make people as hungry as they are angry! Keep them that way. Steer "pro-life" to secure that end, and steer clear of a self-respecting, reasonable, and actually conservative—in the long run—birth control! See, abortion as birth control likely should be illegal, but no one should be pregnant who does not choose to be pregnant, either! Morning after pills should be as easy to get as gum balls! Choice. Is. Paramount!
- Though, real irony there, huh? Proud blue-collar Conservatives ostensibly so involved and interested in self-respect and being respected? These—actually—degrade that fabric of respect they enjoy in support of an inconsistent ethic (inconsistent incidentally because only the "Christian" fetus has that *right* to life), an inconsistent ethic furiously limiting—by craft imposed upon them—the size of the pie piece for which these disenfranchised must ever toil. Talk about not acting in ones best interest!
- In the same manner that Rome did for itself? We Americans CREATE the barbarians at our gates. We keep them stocked with weapons—ample guns, nukes, chemical munitions, and biological weapons of an exceptionally extreme and unnecessary lethality—to use, or threaten to use, on one another. We pretend that those weapons won't be used on ourselves. Why would we think that they would not? This is a level of stupidity as a species actually stunning all credulity.
- No, we sit complacently while increasing billions are facilitated daily to rage and starve in ever increasing frequency... any wonder that observing aliens are so reluctantly forthcoming, mysterious, and inscrutable? I'd be very suspicious and careful with the type of neighbor we so obliviously portray. You?
- Wouldn't want us in _my_ neck of the woods I can tell you...
- Culture: not your friend!
- Read on!