The man will be reluctant. It's been his way so long; he's the owner of the black robed court, and he writes the *newsman's* song.
The man will be reluctant ... forthcoming-ness bereft. He's kept strange info close at hand and teases you with it. And this is surely negative, it makes us merely tools ... disrespected "Gammas," drones, or sad reactive fools.
The man will be reluctant. He'll surely hide from you ... at the bottom of his silo, where he keeps his *craft* from view. Where he tinkers with the destiny which he dribbles out to us, while we wage-slave for epiphany, and then die as dry as dust.
The man will be reluctant. He may let you shine his shoes, but ask, for cause, to see his *books*, to be the one outside—you choose!
Though, it's everyone's the loser when you play the game like that! He'd have you stretch your wages; pay his taxes; make more brats! He'd shove your nose to grind stones so there's tooth-dust in your eyes; he'd distract you from the questions asked by lights which fill your skies!
He would slather *logic* sweetly to those spots gone slick with loss... that the dirge for which you're paying is the song of honest cost. But nothing could be further from that fraud proposed as truth! The misery you're wailing is provoked by their abuse!
The man will be reluctant, so he keeps at beck and call? All the chosen of the multitudes he has kept, compelled ... enthralled. His religious arm of culture has convinced us that it's wrong to elevate humanity, and play a human's song.
Rather, campaigns for birthing babies are the order of the day! "The more of these you have... ...in Christ, ...the more it profits... ...ME! So PRAY"!
"Keep on having all those children—make no move to *stem* that tide, so we can better choose our *best*, and keep the rest deprived. Keep them scuffling for position. Keep them always wanting MORE! Keep them bothered—in confusion, under stress outside our doors"!
"Let them look at what we tell them. Let them suffer for our *sins*. Let them eat from what we feed them, and forget what fate portends."
The man will be reluctant, as he hoards his ill got gain. He'll short you on the front end, and then make you feel his shame. He ridicules the UFO's which clutter honest skies, as they propose an end to his convenience, ease, and lies!
It matters not your terror, friend, your confusion is his tool. Why, he takes you for his property, his chattel...slack-jawed fool! Though it's you who heats his water, and you build his dwelling place; he keeps the truth apart from you, so he spits right in your face.
That's why the man's reluctant ... 'cause he knows you'd be pissed off! Autonomy was yours, you see? Though, you'd been double-crossed! You labor for his slogans, and you tithe his guilt! Confess! ...Continuing the same mistakes that got us in this mess!
- The mistake?
- Your unwavering, ignorant, and stubbornly obtuse intolerance. Intolerance, in the face of all other evidence! Intolerance without a second look. Intolerance though the non-tolerated be the better design. Intolerance, often at its most vicious and uncompromising, when it doesn't. Even. MATTER!
- Innocent persons need to die so it can be hashed out by pompous elites whether we "cross left" or "cross right"? Innocent persons need to be terrorized and provoked because you want to treat a woman like a BITCH? Innocent persons need to chumped and disrespected... taken advantage of... because you need to impose your intolerance... ...on your betters?
- I don't split hairs or dive to the absurd. You know what I mean as you know who you are—all you lip-flapping if pompously mooing and authoritarian hypocrites who "know better" just shut the fuck up! You are the ironic cause of all you whinily decry.
- When I look at the fracturing consequences of the global orgy of nationalism, in any stripe or flavor, I wonder how bad a liberal, one world, and elected government could be? Would "invasions from the stars" or from "between dimensions" be as bleak as the one we seem hell bent... imposing on ourselves and one another?
- ...And for the microscopic FEW, reader! The microscopic, myopic, and mendacious FEW! Them with the least to lose, the most protections, and the best assurances. Consider reader. 97% of the planet lives a hell on Earth, already! The remaining 3%? Just sick at heart. It's persons like Dick Cheney dancing satisfaction's jig. The vast minority.
- We've got to think larger, wider, and more differently than we've been thinking! In ANY case—larger, and more inclusively? The alternative seems to be someone sailing *the bomb* of discontented rage into some unsuspicious harbor for that—effect of "maximum inconvenience," and of course, to celebrate a prophesy that can only be self-fulfilled! I digress.
- Rome WAS Rome after all, for awhile, because it, early on, offered complete inclusion, *citizenship* to those who it ...encouraged (one way of putting it?) ... to its banner? Rome was the United States, of its time, for that reason. It was, after a fashion, given the period (harsh, brutish, bloody, and short)... ...inclusive. Only later, when it lost that good sense, succumbed to a string of ego conflicted barracks Caesars (sullenly clutching the lawless arbitrary), did it begin to fail in earnest.
- ...The first thing to do in my new utopian cooperation, pause to guffaw, is share information regarding this (searching for a loaded expression or string of ready expletives) ubiquitous UFO *situation*.
- I appreciate that it is largely nonsense (Sturgeon pointed out 90% of EVERY-thing is crap)... ...a game of graft and corruption played by specious sociopathic scientistic (sic) charlatans living, like any parasite, on the web that is facilitated for them; but only largely, reader, only largely...
- The UFOs remain. Some of *it* is very real. It BEGS single-minded, even obsessive investigation. Moreover, an avoidance of "the issue" is a little like cluelessly turning your back on the movie monster, when, of course, you're in the freaking movie!
- Lights, action — camera, boys and girls ... you're ON, in 3 — 2 — 1 — ... [*]!
- That being said? Go forth and don't multiply. Sire once or not at all and be able to give the world back to our children.
- Restore John Ford.