Justification
Critical Prose & Poetic Commentary
regarding UFOs and their astonishing ancillaries, consciousness & conspiracy, plus a PROUD sufferer of orthorexia nervosa since 2005!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grok In Fullness
Feschino As Required Key...
Prior Major Players in the Flatwoods Affair, all gone now... Feschino As Required Key... ...Or the whole story would have been lost to the...
WHAT'CHA READIN'!
-
I know what I saw... Encounter At Ascot Park — 1974 . By Scott Santa (with Alfred Lehmberg) The exact date is not recalled, but on one d...
-
Feschino... A college kid late last century... lookin' for a meaningful story regarding a film school project... little did he know that...
-
We can STILL turn this setting sun to a rising one! It sets on MAGA... November LOOMS for a new Constitutional & democratic day! I’m ...
-
Mammals or Reptiles... who are we? WinRed or ActBlue… That Is The Question! By Alfred Lehmberg I’ll contradict myself in a mom...
-
Change our minds!!! An Enemy Agent? by Alfred Lehmberg Is Donald Trump an enemy agent of the United States? Is he a traitor? No? Uh... Le...
-
Prior Major Players in the Flatwoods Affair, all gone now... Feschino As Required Key... ...Or the whole story would have been lost to the...
-
“Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?” Joseph N. Welch to Senator McCarthy, on the floor of...
-
I felt compelled to enter into a recent debate at a YouTube video with some David Jacobs "supporters"... This was the outcome... ...
-
Appropriated as appropriate... The Curse Of The Blue Hare By Alfred Lehmberg UFOs and extraterrestrials are, let's cut to th...
-
The Crop Circle As Intelligence Inseminating Agent? Extraordinary Evidence For Extraordinary Claims? Suzanne Taylor's What...

No comments:
Post a Comment