Justification

Critical Prose & Poetic Commentary regarding UFOs and their astonishing ancillaries, consciousness & conspiracy, plus a proud sufferer of orthorexia nervosa since 2005!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

No Taste For Worship...


.
.
.
So, you think that I'm pretentious where it's you the Philistine... ...with all your taste so landlocked in your mouth! That I'd crash your specious heavens to recover satisfaction is the problem that you're really on about. That I would question hoary "truths," in word and paint and deed is the fuel for your 'assessment'... the excuse you don't concede!
.
See, I'm more than mere "pretentiousness"! I'm glaring with contentiousness! I'm all the valid guidance I need trust. I'm a pie with righteous filling, and my content is fulfilling to an "art," I'm thinking, has abundant crust!  Moreover, my attention can be caustic (it transpires to the toxicwhere your "mechanisms" wither from its touch.  Your hubris is offensive and that's why you're apprehensive and it's where I would defeat you; as, I must.
.
Too, you think that I am arrogant? Well—that does me glad, my friend! All that is, is more example where you're 'off'.  I'm way beyond mere "arrogance", I would DARE to "soar and cleave"... it is clear that you have missed the point, for cost! That thing I have is confidence you're finding so offensive. It's provoking your dismissal, friend! It's why you're so defensive.
.
I'm more than merely "arrogant"! I'd ridicule your ignorance: that which keeps you in a "darkness," I'll not have! ...And I've a strong suspicion that you see as "further still," what's perceived as well behind me," by my "nav"...
.
You are, quite right, in one regard. I have a 'love' for self. If I didn't (?) then I'd have none left for you! A "love of self" is crucial, and respected by ones fellows! To have value one must dare to seek self-truth! The trick's to keep humility, and be honest with your folks, then these folk might find you interesting (?), and genuine (?)—not a joke!
.
Don't "believe your own report cards" or be a quick and easy discard, as it's folks will queue up quick to pull your tail... Ones love for self is fine until you "get a taste for worship... ...then they're bringing out their hammers...boards and nails..."
.
Too, I'd call myself an artist, or a poet if I pleased, as that one to be convinced (?) is finally... me! I don't need your validation to continue what I'm doing 'cause I know that at the end (?), I'm off my knees! ...And, free to sneer at craggy peaks of culture's glad conceit, I provide for satisfactions I'm denied by its deceit!
.
"Perception is reality," and I don't strain credulity, I'm saying "I believe"... good neighbor... ...you can too! I am the kind of artist of the type that pleases me. I'm a poet who'd relate a quest for truth.
.
Too, most folks prove they get it as they write me frequent notes, if they've found that my expressions are spot-on! When the meter and my visions have combined to share a story that has touched them in good ways—that can't be wrong! If I provide assistance to my fellows of that kind, I can see a little further yet, myself, in my own mind!
.
Too, I perceive I'm indiscreet, but risen to my righteous feet! I spread my arms and take my "leap of faith"! The arms of friendly people needn't catch me, I'm not falling (!), and I'm lightly touching truth upon her face!
.
...And, YES! I'm seeing UFOs which fly from time to time, as I look into my starry stellar reaches! ...Too, I can't care a wit if people think I might be crazy when I write 'em up in pieces that concede it! Christ, yes, I'm seeing UFOs! They're there if you look up! They're as common cream and sugar in a cosmic coffee cup!  One must eschew their ego and then open up the fence, contrive, perhaps, to drop their fearful gates. To lose an inhibition not constructive on the whole, to give up on their bigotries and hates!
.
Propeller heads agree that "they are out there" (!), don't you see? They are "out there," ...but these can't accept they're... here! That threatens their "investments" and the "way" they've lived their lives, and it whispers in the dark to trembling ears...
.
So forget that I'm "pretentious", as I see things as they are and, I'm not that much impressed by your indifference. My "arrogance" is confidence that I'm on the better path... to a future quite ignoring your indifference! See, I'll choose to steer my own course, follow muses I can hear, and write those satisfactions I report... ...and sans all fear!
.
Even failing I aspire to have that place where I'm on fire and perhaps to even grasp it, I beseech. "Mighty forces" give assistance where the brave avoids resistance and they make ones grasp more equal... to a reach!
.
Too! I'll always take your "challenge," hoss, but stay outside your tiny box! There's more to space and sky than you have told! See, friend, you're a liar so, must make a "buttocks sandwich," but replace that processed cheese with... yes, your nose!
.
Please!  Dismiss me as "pretentious," and good friend?  I'll eat your face!  Your offensive lack of courage cants civility. That I would make the reach, beyond yourself, where you're too timid! The consequence?  My "Incomprehensibility."


alienview@roadrunner.com
www.AlienView.net



Scratching through!

No meanness like old meanness.

No comments:

Grok In Fullness

Errol

Errol Bruce-Knapp, of UFO UpDates, Strange Days — Indeed, the Virtually Strange Network... ...and the coiner of the expression &qu...