Justification

Critical Prose & Poetic Commentary regarding UFOs and their astonishing ancillaries, consciousness & conspiracy, plus a proud sufferer of orthorexia nervosa since 2005!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Space / Time & Surface Area


.

Yeah, that’s right, I’m a liberal! But not in the way that you’d think. I’m not well aligned with the Dem's party line; it's Republicans needing good "shrinks."
.
T rue, I began as a ‘knee jerk’ Republican, still, wrapped in a "gauze"callous youth. I’d learned I'm expected to lean on the Bible for succor, and favor, God's truth...
.
Well, that has been tried and rejected, as that "leadership" flies in big jets, they prey on the people like raptors still willful to cousin their "dinner," like pets.
.
Still, I'd finished my job in the Army, and looking for something to do, I found inspiration in the stressed perspiration of the schooling I’d, finally, pursue.
.
...Though it didn’t take long with "new" reading, and I shook that endeavor with teeth!  Much *truth* I’d been holding, and found so ennobling... ...Was specious... facile and weak.
.
Grammar and High School were dodges I'd found, of shame so obscenely enshrined; they’d made it all pretty... what I found was a pity. They'd stretched and distorted! They'd lied!
.
...The Crusades were an honest enterprise, then, to take *Holy* land, back, from its thieves? ...And, J. Edgar Hoover was not an abuser IN WAYS EVEN KNOWN? DISBELIEVED!
.
It was a "pulp fiction", our rogue CIA, selling hard dopeensuring class dregs? No policemen-caused "friction" in pre-staged "restrictions," so creating their "bad guys," instead?
.
...Or, UFO’s would define who's weak minded? Our "environment" is at our command? "Manifest destiny" created no agony? The U.S. is faultless! Understand?

~

...So I worked, and I studied all day and at night, 
and I wept as I read startling pages, contrite. 
I drew from my texts, and their tracts... and those papers... 
I gleaned from strange pages amassed with a stapler...
.
I’ve done it for years now... can never stop doing it. 
My mind is a sponge, and a muse is imbuing it
The methods, strange knowledge, and facts of the ages 
are found in a story spun out of these pages!
.
Unlocked, and unfettered, now *free* from "disease," 
I find what was Holy... oft made-of-clay knees! 
I demand honest answers, and I brook no intolerance! 
Decried is a rich man’s convenient mal-competence!
.
I find, late in life, with... a "learning which shatters"
... a liberal new ethic addressing what matters
It is critical, though tolerant in what it construes. 
It is, but of course... just my own Alien View.
.
Please, let me proclaim this to all of my friends, 
who’ll agree with the best as regards "liberal ends"... 
...Unwashed and mal-learned? One’s "conservative obsessive." 
It's learning provoking the "liberal progressive."
.
So, I've no apology and make no pretense 
to treat with respect the conveniently dense. 
Our systems degrade us with all disrespect, 
they lead us to breadlines and practice neglect. 
Solutions, of needs, fall to you... and to me. 
What's then required? It's voting BLUE, see!

.
http://www.alienview.net/



.

No comments:

Grok In Fullness

Errol

Errol Bruce-Knapp, of UFO UpDates, Strange Days — Indeed, the Virtually Strange Network... ...and the coiner of the expression &qu...